Octopus ukuleles first arrived into the UK in May 2013. In February 2014, the new UK200 models swam ashore and are selling fast thanks to some key improvements including:
Solid rosewood fretboards and bridges
Better quality bags
Aquila Nylgut strings
Supplied in a range of eye catching metallic colours and in Octopus branded bags, these entry level ukes are a great introduction to the world of ukulele and now even better value for money!
- NEW! Fitted with Aquila Nylgut strings
- Solid rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck, pine body
- Reliable geared machine head tuners
- 12 frets
- High gloss metallic effect finishes in a range of fun colours
- Full colour retail packaging
- Quality Octopus branded bag
- A genuine Octopus instrument for a better sounding strum!