The Sonix PP922 range kits are excellently made intermediate kits at a highly competitive price. These kits are ideal for drummers who want to move on from their beginner kit. With a total of 16 lugs on the bass drum this kit has excellent tuning, with clear and precise beats. With an easy set-up these kits are sturdy enough to really lay into, producing big sounding tones and great projection. With Evans heads fitted as standard these drums are very responsive to dynamic levels giving a crisp, clear note with a nice, warm depth of tone. This is a fantastic kit that will benefit anyone looking to upgrade to a high quality intermediate kit.
Also available from Sonix are the 924 series market entry Fusion and Rock kits, 922J jazz kits, 922 snare drums, hardware and spares.
· Wood construction and 6ply 100% Birch high quality shells
· Evans G2 series transparent batter heads on floor tom, tom and bass drum
· Evans G1 series coated 14” snare drum batter head
· Each Drum comes with its own specific amount of lugs offering precise tuning capabilities.
· Roller ball, quick-lock tom arm allows infinite adjustment to playing position and secure locking
· Positive, smooth-action chain drive hi-hat and bass drum pedal mechanism for reliability
· Lacquered finishes in two fade styles; black white black & black to red
· Double braced hardware
· Fast locking folding spurs on bass drum
· Microphone porthole in bass drum head
· Extra mount on bass drum tom holder for an additional cymbal boom arm
· Quick release snare drum mechanism
· Also available in a Black Red Fade and a Rock kit.
Bass Drum: 20” x 16”
Snare Drum: 14” x 5.5”
Tom 1: 10” x 8”
Tom 2: 12” x 9”
Floor Tom: 14” x 14”