Orchestra model or OM acoustic guitars are built with a slimmer waist and slightly smaller body than dreadnought guitars. Some players find this style of guitar easier to handle, and the shape adds emphasis to the mid and treble ranges to provide a brighter tone. This body shape was originally developed for classical players, but has since also found favour with cowboy and rockabilly players as well.
The Indie Guitar company started with a very simple mission – to create instruments suitable for professionals, but at prices to suit all musicians and designed and built to be as unique and independent as the players who own them.
Indie Guitars are made by craftsmen and women in an independent factory with a very strict quality control procedure – the aim being that that every guitar should arrive setup and ready to play.
Each outfit is supplied with a top quality Indie padded gig bag, strap and pick pocket.
Available in a range of eye catching colours, Indie Guitars are every bit as individual as their players.
- Orchestra OM reduced size steel string guitar the perfect for those of smaller build
- G7TU electronics
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard. Laminated top, back and sides
- Indie shape IBR-1 acoustic bridge, Graphite nut & saddle
- Detachable pick guard, Chrome die cast machine heads
- Supplied with Indie 15mm padded gig bag with pockets and back straps
- Strap and pick pocket included