Musicians who make their living playing bass trombones are well aware of the new Getzen Eternas. From symphony to swing to school concert bands, the Getzen Eterna Bass Trombones continue to get the job done.
Getzen offers two different styles of traditional rotor bass trombone. The 1052FDR, played by many professional bass trombonists and often seen in school bands and orchestras, is an independent rotor system where players are able to access each rotor attachment individually. It has an amazingly efficient dual gauge bell that gives it great projection.
The 1062FD(R) has a dependent rotor system. Solo bass trombonists, jazz musicians, and other players who enjoy a quick-responding, free-blowing valve section favor it.
- .562/578 Dual Bore (with 3 interchangeable leadpipes for varying resistance)
- 9.5 inch 23 guage red brass bell with soldered rim
- Hand straightened nickel silver inner slide tubes
- Lightweight yellow brass outer slide tubes with nickel silver end crook
- 1.5G Mouthpiece
- Dependent valve with open wrap F/D attachment
- Durable Getzen hard case